When validating REO-G, the focus is on the type of energy produced and the quantity.The same user cannot request twice for the same period of time.
OTHER RELATED SCHEMES:
STEPS TO COMPLETE THE REO-G VALIDATING TASK
1. Verify the quantity of produced energy in the claim.The claim needs to correspond to the quantity of energy produced, in the time specified in the claim based on the documents the user has uploaded.
2. The user is requested to upload a statement where he/she has to specify that he/she has not received other Guarantees of Origin for the same period of time for which they are requesting REO-G. The user should download the form here, fill the information in and upload it into the system. If this document is not uploaded, you need to request the producer to send it.
3. 1 REO-G offered for 1 MWh of energy produced.REO-G is an NFT token. This means that it cannot be subdivided into decimals but approved for whole quantities.
4. Claims of REO-G that have decimals are always rounded down:
For example, if a producer has registered a production of 0.9 MW for August and he is claiming 1 REO-G, the REO-G cannot be approved.
If the total claim is 57,75 REO-G, 57 REO-G can be issued.
For 1,900.57 MW produced can claim 1,900 REO-G.
5. The number of validators needed for a specific claim.Depending on the claimed quantity of REO-G, there might be other validators that need to validate the same claim for it to be fully approved. You will have to validate the claim that was assigned to you.
|1 – 1.000||1|
|1.000 – 10.000||2|
|10.000 – 100.000||3|
|100.000 – 1,000.000||4|
|1,000.000 – 10,000.000||7|
6. If the claim corresponds to reality, approve.When everything checks, you can approve the claim.
7. If the documentation provided by the user is not complete, or figures do not match, select Request more information and specify what the user needs to provide/change.
8. You can also reject the claim if it is not compatible with the data.
Be aware that when you reject a claim for a period of time, the user cannot reclaim his/her REO-G for that period.